NLnet Labs[Foundation Stichting NLnet Labs -- long term commitment]
NLnet Labs was founded in 1999 by Stichting NLnet to develop, implement, evaluate, and promote new protocols and applications for the Internet. Its activities are focused on topics directly relating to the Internet's infrastructure, such as DNS, DNSsec, IPv6, and routing.
- The project's own website
- 2006/09/13: NLnet Labs wins ISOC Award 2006 for its work on safe internet protocols and DNS. more >>
Current projects at NLnet Labs:
- DNSSEC: research, development and implementation of a SECure extension to the Domain Name Service. website
- NSD: development of an authoritative only, high performance, simple, and open source name server. website
- IPv6: solving issues related to the migration from IPv4 to IPv6. website